TribespirationGet the latest news, events, recipes and more
In the cooler months at Tribe, we like to make sure you are still focused
As the cooler days creep in, we like to make sure we hold on to most of our good habits that help us reach our health and fitness goals. We come together as one big team, led by our professional Run Coach, Jody Mielke and our avid trainers Kel and Paddy to run as a Tribe. We’re driven by comradery and accountability - to challenge ourselves to step out of our comfort zone and achieve something we thought was never possible – to run 10km or a Half Marathon! In an encouraging and supportive environment, you will follow a specialised program that will have you pounding the pavement in no time.
We challenge ourselves. We encourage one another. We make new mates.
Together at Tribe.
- 8 week Tribe Run School Program (30 June to 22 Aug)
- 2 Tribe Run School sessions per week (Wed 6am or 6pm Track and Sat 6am long distance run)
- Access to our Tribe Run School professional Run Coach (Jody Mielke)
- Kickstart seminar with your team
- Tribe Run School singlet
- Weekly online stretch and mobility class (do this in the comfort of your own home)
- Access to our Closed Tribe Run School FB page
- $50 voucher footwear voucher from The Running Company Kirrawee
- Entry registration into the Mudgee Running Festival
Interested or want more details?
Fill in the form below and we'll give you a call